Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pet of the day! Riley


http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18721513 I'm a handsome, one year old guy named Riley. I'm big, but not too big at 50 pounds. I came to the shelter only because my former people just didn't have time for me anymore. I hope you will! I'm confident, tolerant, and quite athletic and exuberant. I like being near my humans, a lot! Since I'm so young, I'll benefit from attending training classes with my new family - right now I can 'sit' and know 'down' - and I bet you know how smart border collies are; so I'm sure to be the class star. My new home should be very active like me, and have plenty of prior dog experience. I'd be fine with kids at least 13 years old. And, I'm good with some other dogs, but do need a cat-free home please.

No comments:

Post a Comment