Friday, January 21, 2011

Pet of the day!

Howdy - I'm Pluto. Here is my petfinder page. http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17460287
I am at the Seattle Animal Shelter. I love to be with humans! I was in a foster home for a while, but now I'm back at the shelter. I'm a happy guy and I like to play and cuddle. I'm smart too, and know 'sit' and 'down' - in fact I attended a basic manners class with my foster parents. I learned what it means to be an inside dog - I did well in my crate when my foster mom was at work, and loved hanging out with her when she was home. I'm still just a little worried about new places and experiences, but with a calm, confident guardian and lots of positive reinforcement (yummy treats) I'll thrive! I should be the only dog in the home, but with proper introductions should be fine with cats (check me out snoozing with the kitty in my photo!). I've been playing with some 11 year old twins and we have a blast - so kids about this age would be great in my new family. I'm an awesome gentleman dog - and can't wait for a home of my own! 
Be sure to check out my cool video  petfinder page on my- I'm a star! Then come on down to the shelter for a visit!   


Zeus
Zeus is a friendly, affectionate and outgoing kitty. He has a shiny black coat that he loves to have brushed and petted. At six years old he's active, but calms down easily. This handsome fellow is looking for a quiet, calm home with some prior cat experience where he'll be your only pet.Zeus can't wait to start his new life . Here is his petfinder Page http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18354372 . He is also at the Seattle Animal Shelter @ 2061 15th Ave W, Seattle, WA-98119  Ph: 206-386-PETS(7387)

No comments:

Post a Comment