Friday, January 14, 2011

Pet of the day!

Bucky!

Hi! My name is Bucky!  Here is my petfinder page ! I am a happy, handsome Pomeranian gentleman. My foster mom will tell you that I am the easiest Pom she has ever known! I am in exceptional health despite my lack of eyesight. My blood work came back great when my teeth were recently cleaned. I am an intrepid explorer -- I can map out a yard or the entire floor of a house in no time. Checking out new places is my idea of fun. Playing with my people is too. Most folks don't even know I am blind until someone tells them. My ideal home would be an apartment or a house with a fence yard, with someone who will love me always, feed me healthy food and make sure I steer clear of stairs. If you could be my forever home, please call my foster mom, Lisa, before 9pm, at 206-658-3625. Or email her at pomplanet@gmail.com. Please leave your phone number and give a brief summary of your previous dog experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment